Added: Minimizing windows to the System Tray
- Fixed crash when open file dialog - Added Error handling "This file is not supported. Audio CD image should be 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo." - Many minor changes and improvements
- Added Arabic translation - Added Spanish translation - Fixed settings dialog is not updated when switching languages
- Added Arabic translation - Added Swedish translation - Updated translations - Changed the default language matching logic at first install - Added command line switch to show usage: -? or -h - No longer use UPX compression for portable version to avoid false positives - Added 64-bit+32-bit combined of portable version
Run ImgDrivePortable_220.127.116.11 /? to show usage for GUI version
Run ImgDriveConsole_18.104.22.168 /? to show usage for CLI version
ImgDrive Portable GUI 22.214.171.124 (x64) 2022-06-28 Copyright (c) 2022 yubsoft.com ImgDrive command line switches: -m[:DriveLetter/DriveID] ImageFile Mount image file to specify drive -m ImageFile Mount image file to the first drive -u[:DriveLetter/DriveID] Unmount drive -u ImageFile Unmount image file -u Unmount all drives -l List all drives -xi Install driver, requires admin privileges to run -xu Uninstall driver, requires admin privileges to run Examples: imgdrive.exe -m:1 d:\tst.iso Mount d:\tst.iso to the first drive imgdrive.exe -m:e d:\tst.iso Mount d:\tst.iso to drive E imgdrive.exe -m:e d:\foo\ Mount folder d:\foo\ to drive E imgdrive.exe -m d:\foo\ Mount folder d:\foo\ to the first drive E imgdrive.exe -u:e Unmount drive E: imgdrive.exe -u:1 Unmount the first drive imgdrive.exe -u Unmount all drives Notes: DriveLetter with a letter from A to Z DriveID with a number from 1 to 7 If do not specify DriveLetter/DriveID, the first drive is used by default All parameters are case-insensitive Switches can start with a slash / or dash -
- Added Korean language file - Exclude the virtual drives(ImgDrive/Virtual CloneDrive/) from scan by default - Added rip to image feature - New settings UI - Some minor changes
- Added an option to keep history of recently mounted images - Added options toolbar button - Added Ukrainian language file - Fixed portable version is unable to mount any image formats other than ISO
- Added an option to keep history of recently mounted images
- Added options toolbar button
- Added Ukrainian language file
- Added Ukrainian language file
- Fixed portable version is unable to mount any image formats other than ISO
- Fixed cannot open .mdf files in some cases - Added support CUE sheet of Multi-Session CD images - Pro - Added display drive ID in main dialog - portable - Improved try open image with .bin/.img/.wav/.flac/.ape/.m4a/.wv/.tta extension if cannot open cuesheet image
We make a special console version of ImgDrive which doesn't have main GUI, it may suitable for automation.
-m[:drive letter or drive ID] image_file_path mount image_file_path to the specified driver, if no drive letter/ID specified, used the first available one. -u[:drive letter or drive ID] unmount, if no drive letter/ID number specified, unmount all drives. -u image_file_path unmount drive which had mounted the specified image -xi install ImgDrive device driver. -xu uninstall ImgDrive device driver.
replace the drive letter with a letter from A to Z or ID with a number from 1 to 7.
// mount d:\tst.iso to the first drive ImgDriveConsole.exe -m:1 d:\tst.iso // mount d:\tst.iso to drive E ImgDriveConsole.exe -m:e d:\tst.iso // mount folder d:\foo to drive E ImgDriveConsole.exe -m:e d:\foo // unmount the first drive ImgDriveConsole.exe -u:1 // unmount drive E ImgDriveConsole.exe -u:e // unmount all ImgDriveConsole.exe -u