ImgDrive Portable is a CD/DVD/BD emulator. ImgDrive Portable is Freeware, and will be totally free forever. Your donation support will encourage us to release new versions.
ImgDrive Portable is designed as a light weight program, only ~180KB, written in C/C++.
- One-click mounting of ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, ISZ images
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from 2000 to Windows 10
- Mount APE, FLAC, M4A, WAV, WavPack, TTA file as AUDIO CD (16-bit/44.1kHz)
- Mount a folder as DVD/BD
- Does not require rebooting after installation
- Use CD/DVD/BD images directly at 200X speed without the actual CD/DVD/BD
- Support up to 7 virtual drives at the same time
- Support multi session disc image (CCD/MDS/NRG)
- ImgDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost
- A special portable version is available
- Translated to more than 10 languages
- .CCD - CloneCD image files
- .CUE - Cue sheets files of APE/FLAC/M4A/TTA/WAV/WV/BIN
- .ISO - Standard ISO image files
- .ISZ - Compressed ISO image files
- .NRG - Nero image files
- .MDS - Media descriptor image files only support v1.x now
Version 1.7.2 2018-08-12
- Added Japanese language
- Add File/Options menu
- Add "Hide Unmounted Drives"
- Add "Stay on Top"
- Add shortcuts
- Added: command line support
mount: ImgDrivePortable.exe -m:X image_file_path unmount: ImgDrivePortable.exe -u:X // mount to the first available drive ImgDrivePortable.exe -m image_file_path // unmount all ImgDrivePortable.exe -u // Install driver (need administrator privilege) ImgDrivePortable.exe -xi // Uninstall driver (need administrator privilege) ImgDrivePortable.exe -xureplace X with a drive letter (A-Z) or a unit number (0-6)
// Mount d:\tst.iso to the first unit ImgDrivePortable.exe -m:0 d:\tst.iso // Mount d:\tst.iso to drive E ImgDrivePortable.exe -m:e d:\tst.iso // Unmount the first unit ImgDrivePortable.exe -u:0 // Unmount drive E ImgDrivePortable.exe -u:e
|Insert or Ctrl+M||Mount Image...|
|Delete or Ctrl+U||Unmount|
|Ctrl+Delete or Ctrl+Alt+U||Unmount All Drives|
Don't see a feature on ImgDrive that you would like our team to consider adding? Submit your feature request here!