ImgDrive Portable is a free CD/DVD/BD emulator. It uses the same kernel driver (imgdrive.sys) with ImgDrive.
ImgDrive Portable is designed as a single exe to run directly, you need 'Install Drive' before mounting images, and you can 'Uninstall Drive' when no need it anymore. (it's not a traditional 'portable' we called)
- Supports image files: .ccd, .cue, .iso, .isz, .mds and .nrg formats.
- Mount CUE+WAV as Audio CD
- Mount CUE+APE as Audio CD (16-bit/44.1kHz)
- Mount CUE+FLAC as Audio CD
- Mount multisession disc images (.ccd/.mds/.nrg)
- Command line interface
- Hide unmounted drive
- Support up to 7 virtual drives at the same time
- Translated to more than 10 languages
- Does not require rebooting after installation
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from XP to Windows 11
- ImgDrive Portable is freeware, you may use it at no cost
As a CD/DVD/BD emulator, the device driver(s) have to be installed. You can uninstall the driver at any moment using this program.
After driver is successfully installed, you can click Mount... button to mount a image.
Drag a image file to this window.
3. Uninstall Driver
You can click Uninstall Driver button to uninstall ImgDrive driver.
-m[:DriveLetter/DriveID] ImageFile Mount image file to specify drive -m ImageFile Mount image file to the first drive -u[:DriveLetter/DriveID] Unmount drive -u ImageFile Unmount image file -u Unmount all drives -l List all drives -xi Install driver, requires admin privileges to run -xu Uninstall driver, requires admin privileges to run Examples: imgdrive.exe -m:1 d:\tst.iso Mount d:\tst.iso to the first drive imgdrive.exe -m:e d:\tst.iso Mount d:\tst.iso to drive E imgdrive.exe -m:e d:\foo\ Mount folder d:\foo\ to drive E imgdrive.exe -m d:\foo\ Mount folder d:\foo\ to the first drive E imgdrive.exe -u:e Unmount drive E: imgdrive.exe -u:1 Unmount the first drive imgdrive.exe -u Unmount all drives Notes: DriveLetter with a letter from A to Z DriveID with a number from 1 to 7 If do not specify DriveLetter/DriveID, the first drive is used by default All parameters are case-insensitive Switches can start with a slash / or dash -
|Insert or Ctrl+M||Mount Image...|
|Delete or Ctrl+U||Unmount|
|Ctrl+Delete or Ctrl+Alt+U||Unmount All Drives|